Red Dragon Cartel Release Date??????

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Red Dragon Cartel Release Date??????

Postby richiee » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:02 am

any release date yet? :?:

Killer of Giants

Re: Red Dragon Cartel Release Date??????

Postby sytharnia » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:35 pm

not as far as I know....a few people on here have said its been delayed but I am yet to see any evidence of that so i'm still assuming a fall release

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:11 am

if somebody who made that statement go head and tell the JEL-site having contact with jake-ty :!: and tell what is happening
i haven't seen anything about any progression yet

still jake is one of the nicest and intelligent guys out there, but somebody takes the advantage just to be 'clowning' around .....
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby 3dayphunk » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:07 am

The possible delay information comes from Eddie Trunk (That Metal Show host) via the Facebook Jake E. Lee fanatics page: https://www.facebook.com/JakeELeeFanatics?ref=stream. Eddie Trunk tweeted he thought it would be released early next year but would know more in a couple weeks after he makes a Las Vegas visit. Most of us were expecting it this Fall or at latest this Winter. Thing is, no one knows if there's any truth to this or not yet.

If I were to make an uneducated wild guess, one possible thing I could see for a delay is around the singer Darren Smith and his involvement with Harem Scarem and possible touring, etc. But I have no idea really.

I see nothing for pre-order on Amazon yet...so I'm not expecting it to release in the next month or two at least.

Hope we can get updated, real information soon.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:07 pm

3dayphunk wrote:The possible delay information comes from Eddie Trunk (That Metal Show host) via the Facebook Jake E. Lee fanatics page: https://www.facebook.com/JakeELeeFanatics?ref=stream. Eddie Trunk tweeted he thought it would be released early next year but would know more in a couple weeks after he makes a Las Vegas visit. Most of us were expecting it this Fall or at latest this Winter. Thing is, no one knows if there's any truth to this or not yet.

If I were to make an uneducated wild guess, one possible thing I could see for a delay is around the singer Darren Smith and his involvement with Harem Scarem and possible touring, etc. But I have no idea really.

I see nothing for pre-order on Amazon yet...so I'm not expecting it to release in the next month or two at least.

Hope we can get updated, real information soon.

thank you for giving a diligent answer !!

there are a lots of picts lol -but found it - a bloddy short mess from trunk -maybe it just a twittering thing
the person behind Jake E Lee fanatics must bee around, i wonder who?

so keep our fingers crossed for Jakes album to be released S :arrow: :arrow:N changing a singer isnt easy when he supposed to be a frontfigure
Last edited by dixiefix on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:39 am

3DayPhunk, has hit the nail on the head. That is what I saw, also. I always look on Amazon as well. They have most releases on there a couple months prior to release date. Reddragoncartel.com has stalled in progress as well, whether a real site or not. Jake made it evident on TMS that he liked his drink. I just hope it is not so much, that it is impairing his advancement with the project. Michael Schenker bounced back well and only Lemmy can get away with doing both.

Postby BeastFromTheEast » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:06 pm

Yeah really what's the big delay on the new Cd. I'm fiending for some new Jake E lee material now!

Postby drzepper » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:08 am

Is Red Dragon Cartel a four piece or five piece? Just trying to get it clear. It was great seeing Jake on That Metal Show! I'm totally amped up about hearing this band.

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:23 am

I believe it is just going to be a 4 piece. Here is something new that popped up.
https://twitter.com/EddieTrunk/status/3 ... 9956911104

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:00 pm

Thanks 3DayPhunk for the vital info on JAKE E. LEE up and coming newest groove's Jake E. Lee's Red Dragon Cartel: I'd been checking out DIMPLE Records shelves & online 'site and even Barnes and Noble 'site but have not seen the newest album as of yet. It would make sense if it was an Winter 2013 or early "early" Spring 2014 release so it can be close to the Monster Cruise Tour of 2014!! How so exciting and it's nice to know that TMS Host Eddie Trunk IS KEEPING taps on JAKE: awesome Interviewing he and his Co-buddies did with Mr. Lee in whom was very "serious/leveled" about his new Music quest and quite down to Earth. Can't wait to see & hear the new JAKE E. LEE Red Dragon Cartel album it's gonna be trailblazing!! :twisted: :D 8)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:16 pm

macheted01 wrote:I believe it is just going to be a 4 piece. Here is something new that popped up.

COOL!!! Nine newly composed JAKEY<>Jake E. Lee's grooves: that's SOLID and can't wait to "hear" them and "see" the new Art sleeve cover to the album, hope the da Oge & his Red Dragon Cartel will have a photo (like he did w/Retraced) or a "cool-Mist" painting (like A Fine Pink Mist) on the cover. Who knows maybe even a DVD of how JAKE put his latest music-works together. Big smile!! Yeah, I agree with Mr. Eddie TRUNK that the Rebel musician Jake E. Lee has some pretty-spectacular Riffs to his name. :twisted:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby 3dayphunk » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:53 pm

macheted01 wrote:I believe it is just going to be a 4 piece. Here is something new that popped up.

Thanks for sharing. Cool to read. Did you happen to see if he gave any update on release date?

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:21 am

Here's another Twitter update from Eddie Trunk on the release date:

https://twitter.com/EddieTrunk/status/374588545911902208

It's also good to see Jake is out and more visible
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:54 pm

shadow: yes i got great ideas about sleeve design ... it's like hybris :mrgreen: :!:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby 3dayphunk » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:07 am

LouZ wrote:Here's another Twitter update from Eddie Trunk on the release date:

https://twitter.com/EddieTrunk/status/374588545911902208

It's also good to see Jake is out and more visible

Thanks for sharing. But bummer...it says early next year...

Return to All things Jake E Lee...