Pedalboard !!!

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Pedalboard !!!

Postby LinFilouX » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:56 am

Hi guys !

Here is the best shot at Jake's pedalboard EVER !

Red Dragon cartel : http://www.fulltone.com/photos/jake-e-lees-pedalboard

From what I see :

Whitey > Fultone OCD > Fultone Ultimate Octave > Wha (Crybaby?) > Fultone Déjà Vibe > Looper for Ibanez FL9 > Amp
+ EVH 5150III Footswitch

If any one as pics of is pedal boards from the Ozzy or Badlands That would be cool also.

I'm particularly interested in is Ultimate Sin tour system, when e was using the SCC-700, BOSS's "Computerized pedal board", a mid 80's looping system.

The video from the US Festival shows clearly the OD1 has well as a white boss pedal clicked beafly to get feedback during Mr Crowley.
This might be the GE7 Eq set for mid boost. Difficult to see !

Rock On !

PS : Why make thread the Jake pedalboard thread ? ;-)

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: Pedalboard !!!

Postby 3dayphunk » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:07 am

Here's another, better shot:

I'd like to know what kind of wah he's using there.

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:07 am

I have seen a few different pics of his current pedal board now. I just recently seen this on Premier Guitar website from NAMM. Majik Box has a signature pedal for Jake called Body Blow Jake E Lee Mod, but have not seen this in his pedal board yet. Maybe it was just introduced to him at NAMM. Here is the link: www.premierguitar.com/articles/20265-ga ... namm-day-4 You have to scroll to the right for quite a few pics to get to it.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:19 pm

JAKE (Jake E. Lee/Jakey Lou Williams) has some pretty impressive-Solid Music gear-pedals: I recall thinking when first seeing them at Concert(s) (Yngwie Malmsteen Rising Force in the mid 80's) that someone is gonna trip/get hurt and why are they there?!. FUZZ Pedals explained their there for "sould - effects" and very much needed when those Master Virtusoe's hit the stage they know their/there. Thank goodness!! :)

Return to All things Jake E Lee...