CINDERELLA live in Detroit '91

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

CINDERELLA live in Detroit '91

Postby harddriver » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:58 am

Any fans of this band need to pick up this DVD. Man it really takes you back to the good ol days when bands could actually play their instruments and they cared about the fans and knew how to put on a kickass live show.WOW bands that actually can play live , care about the crowd and put on a good visual show :( where have all the good times gone. I know 80s bands take alot of flack from some haters but atleast they gave a shit and had talent which is more than i can say for most of the lame shit you see on tv and hear on the radio today.

Killer of Giants

Re: CINDERELLA live in Detroit '91

Postby crisguitar » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:51 pm

can i get it online? sounds rather like a must have!

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:04 pm

crisguitar wrote:can i get it online? sounds rather like a must have!
yea im pretty sure you can get it online. Have you checked your local music store ? They should carry it but if not you should try amamzon.com.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby rockinrye » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:14 pm

Great dvd !! It kinda gives me a vibe that is was like a made for T.V kinda show . Very low budget , but who cares the music is still awesome!

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:55 pm

rockinrye wrote:Great dvd !! It kinda gives me a vibe that is was like a made for T.V kinda show . Very low budget , but who cares the music is still awesome!
I didnt think it looked cheap and it had a raw edgy feel to it in my opinion. Cinderella was definately one of the most underated bands of the 80s.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby rockinrye » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:58 pm

harddriver wrote:
rockinrye wrote:Great dvd !! It kinda gives me a vibe that is was like a made for T.V kinda show . Very low budget , but who cares the music is still awesome!
I didnt think it looked cheap and it had a raw edgy feel to it in my opinion. Cinderella was definately one of the most underated bands of the 80s.

I meant for like special features etc..........the camera work is good the editing is good . Maybe i was thinking since this was their first attempt at a live dvd , they would do something special for the fans .

This compared too Lynch Mob 's Re Evolution, is like comparing horse crap too ice cream :!: :!: I mean did George Lynch even see the dvd before it was released :?: :roll:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby sonicbrew73 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:22 pm

Yeah, this is a great DVD. You can get it online. I got a copy of it through Amazon.com. Cinderella is a great band, and in my opinion underrated. But about the Lynch Mob DVD, I was dissappointed with it. I'm a huge George Lynch/ Dokken/ Lynch Mob fan. I wasn't too impressed with that DVD. Definitely get the Cinderella DVD. It's awesome.

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:20 am

harddriver wrote:

I would love to see the DVD, i use to really like them , specially Long Cold Winter, i think it was. I dont think they were underrated at all, they were quite well received by the critics from memory, I just think they burnt out quick, and ppl lost interest, or they just went their own ways. With so many bands vying for attention, u have to be on the ball to keep the punters and critics attention. :)
Last edited by Rock on Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:40 am

I've been tempted to pick this up, but I've heard some negative things about it. I'd rather hear what the Jake peeps have to say about things, so I'll check it now. Thanks Harddriver!

Return to Free for all...