Labour of Love CD

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Labour of Love CD

Postby Deansolo » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:44 pm

I don't know if I mentioned it in another thread, But we, Cat's-Eye pedals, along with Waterstone Guitars, Audio Chroma and 9-ah are sponsoring a benefit CD called Labour of Love. The proceeds from the sale of the CD benefit The American Cancer Society and Ricky Parent, drummer for the 80's glam band E'Nuff Z'Nuff. Ricky was stricken with cancer awhile back and is undergoing costly chemotherapy and radiation treatments. There's been some cancer in both my wife's and my families recently, so I thought it'd be a great way to give back and fight for the cause.

The CD is the brainchild of Aaron Duke. Aaron runs an independent record label called 34West Records, and has assembled some great talent to contribute songs and performances. Among the musicians contributing are:

Current and former members of the Tubes, Foreigner, Journey, Bon Jovi, E'nuff Z'nuff, Trixter, Rob Halford's FIGHT, Dokken,.... Jeff Pilson, Richie Sambora, our buddy Joe Becker, Donnie Vie, and a bunch more I can't recall at the moment.

I invite all of my friends here on jakeelee.com to visit www.34west.net or www.myspace.com/34westrecords for details...and if you can please buy the record or donate to The American Cancer Society.....It's a great cause and can really help alot of people.

Dean :)
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Return to Free for all...