JAKE's most cherished treasures!

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

JAKE's most cherished treasures!

Postby Shadow » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:21 pm

I “finally” caught a glimpse of Jake E. Lee’s (Williams) most cherished treasures his beautiful daughter Jade Williams and his granddaughter Sharon, Jade’s ‘tweet baby girl, on myspace.com (Jake E. Lee’s homepage dedicated to the Rebel legend Musician & his masterworks) some time back over a month ago. And although at first glance I was somewhat doubtful/for I thought the baby had dark brown hair & then I was like well this could be Jade’s Mother Sharon with Jade as a Toddler ‘cause the cute little blonde baby girl looks so much like Jade (check out that big lovely smile) when she was a Rebel toddler. Smile. Anyway, finally all doubts just melted away for their genuine “warm smiles” of Jade & ‘tweet daughter Sharon totally give them away! As does the single photo shot of Jade w/her soft pretty hairstyle & lovely features looking straight into the camera lens with those warm lovely honey brown eyes of hers that her Father Jake E. Lee (his electric brown eyes has a more raw look to them, smile!) Blessed her with (etc.,.) and her own rich uniqueness! Jade Williams turned out to be a true Rebel Beauty & bold young woman: still learning & growing and wishing her “all” the best in being a young Mother and also with her College studies for it will open many challenging doors for her. Peace & God Bless, The Jake E. Lee Williams Family. 8)

Ultimate Sinner

Re: JAKE's most cherished treasures!

Postby FireandRain » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:02 pm

Hey Shadow - can you provide a link for me? Sounds interesting...
I'm not suffering from my addiction to Jake E. Lee - I'm enjoying every minute of it!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:50 pm

Provide a link, oh my lets see well I quess you have to go to myspace.com & then go to the groups or music section (it's the music section, I believe) and then you just type in Jake E. Lee's name and da Oge should come up! Well not the word/name da Oge but Jake E. Lee. But in my guess since I'm a member of myspace.com 'Site and am subcribed to many of my favorite musician*s personal myspace.com homepage(s) I just click on their names to go to their personal Space so to speak. Smile! That's the best I can do for now. But do check it out and hopefully the guidelines above will help out! Once again the pic of Jade & 'tiny Sharon (JAKE's most cherished treasures his daughter & granddaughter are just beautiful!) is just priceless (I "noticed" on Jade's page that she warmly enraptures herself as Jade Williams-Shorty. :D :o I sincerely hope that she/Jade & baby girl Sharon and Husband are during well and that she continues w/her College Studies in Beauty School. She's a real Rebel Beauty Ms. Jade is and her Father/DAD Jake E. Lee (Williams) the legendary Rebel Musician has done a beautiful job in raising/taking care of his daughter) - those smiles are so warm & sweet. Godbless! 8)

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:00 pm

or you could just push here :!:

:D
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby johnthebrucelee » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:55 am

Hmmm... Salem, Oregon. That means that she's really close to me, just the neighboring state. Hey... Maybe Jake's around that area?... :o

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:45 am

johnthebrucelee wrote:Hey... Maybe Jake's around that area?... :o

I believe Jake is in Nevada :!:
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:48 pm

Metal Head "thanks" for filling in the spaces there regarding the myspace.com Homepage dedicated to Rebel Rocker Musician Jake E. Lee. It's not really difficult to get through even though myspace.com can be quite a puzzle maze at times: just follow the guides & hopefully things will get clearer for "all" that love venturing there. Peace and I hope that Jade (and Family) & her Dad keep in embracing "contact" with one another: I'm like Salem, Oregon (it's beautiful there/I went vacationing on Amtrak Train to get to Seattle WA and what lovely scenery while going there!) and her Father Jake E. Lee lives in Nevada that's miles & miles apart from the other yet still at least their both staying/living in the West Coast. Godbless! I think that the Williams Family Estate Sale is a wonderful ideal to help out Jade and the baby Sharon, Jake E. Lee's daughter & granddaughter his deepest Heart N Soul treasures!

PS-Metal Head that's a pretty "scary" Avatar there! Yucks!!

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:33 pm

Shadow wrote:It's not really difficult to get through even though myspace.com can be quite a puzzle maze at times: just follow the guides & hopefully things will get clearer for "all" that love venturing there.

I had the link posted earlier ;)

Shadow wrote:PS-Metal Head that's a pretty "scary" Avatar there! Yucks!!

Buckethead :twisted:

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:22 am

Yeh seen the page shadow a while ago, is an interesting read.. :)

Haha, that avatar is soooo u Metalhead. :P

"Ritchie used modified 200 watt Marshall Majors with two extra tubes built into an extra output stage. These 280 watt beasts are purportedly the loudest guitar amps ever made, and Ritchie ran them FULL OUT !" MetalHeads signature.

I read that somewhere to, Metalhead, imagine the stage sound....I have 2 modified 100watt jcm800 heads, I run with 4 boxes, which I have had for near on 20 years, and at bigger gigs used to run flat out, and they were fkn loud. Ritchie prolly had anything up to 10 I would guess, that would have been insane. :)

P.S: sorry to go off topic :)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:47 pm

With all due "respects" I get the distinct feeling that the dialogue/speech of Jade Williams-Shorty, Jake E. Lee's (Williams) daughter is not her yet I do deeply feel without a doubt those are her pictures of her & her baby girl Sharon, Jake E. Lee's (Williams) granddaughter: their beautiful big smiles & those warm eyes give them away. This is very difficult for me to write but this is how I feel and it concerns me that a person can go onto a highly acclaim music Website myspace.com and pose as someone else w/their personal infor & treasure Family pictures. I could be wrong but I get the distinct feeling I am not: I care deeply about Jade Williams-Shorty & her daughter Sharon (Jake's granddaughter) and her famous Musician Father Jake E. Lee/Jakey Lou Williams in whom personally to me been through so much painful heartships (and triumphs!) in the music field he so loves Hard Rock/Blues and Metal (Funk etc.,. the man is so talented on so many levels!) that I'm sure by his Heartaches his cherished daughter Jade got deeply hurt by this wrong folly too. As I mentioned in my above post message re-plies & main Topic message post in which I "seriously" stand by what I've wrote in regards to Rebel legendary Musician/Guitarist Writer Jake E. Lee deeply cherishes his daughter Jade and his baby granddaugther Sharon for their his deepest greatest treasures on this Earth! I'm sure that Father & Daughter have their disagreements (all Families have those moments) but Jade I personally believe wouldn't be so rash/bitter toward her Dad which lead me to deeply think that someone is posing as her and somehow got a hold of many of her personal treausure Family pictures. In fact I'm sure Ms. Jade is quite social, bold & sensiable young woman with a strong Rebel demeanor about her & deeply cherishes her Dad, also. In any event I deeply care about the Jake E. Lee Williams Family and that all goes well with the Williams Family Estate Sales and that Ms. Jade & baby Sharon will get the nessessary revenue that will help them out securely. Peace and much respects to the Jake E. Lee Williams Family. God Bless!-A Devoted fan of JAKE, Sharon-shadow

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:02 pm

With all due respect Shadow, I think you need to realize that Jake is
no less of a person than any of us and persons have problems.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:46 pm

I do "realize" that Jake E. Lee is only human and that "we" all are not perfect in this inperfect World that we humans live in and have our own personal up's & downs. With that said I still "firmly" stand with my post messages replies & Main topic post message above and sincerely hope all goes well for the Jake E. Lee Williams Family for their very "special & unique" people. Much respects and God Bless!

Postby argh » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:31 am

shadow why is it hard to believe that his daughter types like a 14 year old? she's got a kid already so it isn't unplausable

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:26 pm

Never mind...
Last edited by seasons on Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby excitable87 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:27 am

Well to me it's simple, either Jake's an ass for walking out on his kid, or it was her choice and maybe she was doing stuff he didn't exactly approve of (drugs, etc). Trust me, I've had serious issues with certain members of my family, and nothing is ever black and white. That being said she's using his name to try to come up with much needed cash (according to the Myspace page for Jake), so who knows whose at fault. I would think if she's that mad at him she wouldn't want anything to do with him or anything related to him; that being said, as a father I would do anything it takes for my kid, and she claims to have no family. Sad situation, and I feel weird talking about it, but I get the feeling she would read this before Jake would. Anyways, back to the music lol.

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...