BioMechanical...freakin' brutal!

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

BioMechanical...freakin' brutal!

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:50 am

Okay, here's the deal. If you like Pantera-esqu music + tempo changes + the vocals of Philip Anselmo, Ripper Owens, and Geoff Tate = then you're going to freakin' love this stuff!

It's probably one of the most brutal albums I've ever heard, and I'm not kidding! If you like metal at all, you have to at least give this band a listen!

By the way, I can't take full credit for discovering this, because Olaf is the one that played it for me a week or so ago. I heard of the band last year while I was on the ProgPower Forum, but I just put it on the back burner. That was a mistake and I admit it! :lol:

Ultimate Sinner

Re: BioMechanical...freakin' brutal!

Postby Olaf » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:36 pm

PoetsandMadmen wrote:Okay, here's the deal. If you like Pantera-esqu music + tempo changes + the vocals of Philip Anselmo, Ripper Owens, and Geoff Tate = then you're going to freakin' love this stuff!

It's probably one of the most brutal albums I've ever heard, and I'm not kidding! If you like metal at all, you have to at least give this band a listen!

By the way, I can't take full credit for discovering this, because Olaf is the one that played it for me a week or so ago. I heard of the band last year while I was on the ProgPower Forum, but I just put it on the back burner. That was a mistake and I admit it! :lol:

This is a very brutal album. You have to give it a listen.
http://www.myspace.com/biomechanical
Click above for sound samples.

Return to Free for all...