This Doesn't Look Good Folks

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: This Doesn't Look Good Folks

Postby frethead » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:44 am

That's alright, jackass. Oops! I mean Alkeys!! LOL Your apology is accepted.

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:11 pm

frethead wrote:That's alright, jackass. Oops! I mean Alkeys!! LOL Your apology is accepted.

:lol: BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was funniest fucking thing I have read all day.

All in jest Alkeys, it's all in jest... :wink:

Postby shaggyshane » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:57 pm

Alkeys wrote:Sorry I didn't take my meds yesterday.

I appologize to everyone.

I just get bummed cause there's all these great bands that we can't see live anymore because they are actually dead or don't exist.

We all know Jake is alive and well.

I'd just like to see him on a tour that's all. - I never got to see him back in the day.

Sorry all I was being a jackass.

Your know Jackass Bro :wink: I get just as frustrated as well.

What freaks me out is no one ever sees him out in public and takes pictures of him and post them on-line.

If you go to Jake E Lee's daughters Myspace page she tells a story of her life and in the story she says,"Yeah my dad is Jake E Lee (loser) blah,blah" When I read that I was shocked that Jake doesn't have a good relationship with his daughter and she would slam him like that.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:36 am

I'm not an expert in ameican geography, but how far apart is nevada and oregon ?
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:48 am

MetalHead wrote:I'm not an expert in ameican geography, but how far apart is nevada and oregon ?

The north western corner of Nevada borders the south eastern corner of Oregon. So basically they're right next to each other. From Las Vegas to the border of Oregon it's about 450 miles or appox. 675 km or something like that.....I don't do metric.

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:32 am

Deansolo wrote:
MetalHead wrote:I'm not an expert in ameican geography, but how far apart is nevada and oregon ?

The north western corner of Nevada borders the south eastern corner of Oregon. So basically they're right next to each other. From Las Vegas to the border of Oregon it's about 450 miles or appox. 675 km or something like that.....I don't do metric.

450 miles=approximately 8-10 hour drive, depending on how fast you're going :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:18 am

so they're not living to far apart then ...
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:08 am

thats strange that they have almost no relationship anymore I wonder if it has to do with jades mom! sometimes when the parents split up the kid feels more loyal to one then the other.

who knows maybe the falling out was brought buy alot of different things. either way they are both lossing out and so is jades daughter .

The fact that jade who is the early days was one the bigest thing talk about by Jake is now calling him a loser really shocks me as well I mean I know if one of my kids said that about me I would be floored !

When KIds are involved break ups suck because as we all know there are always casualtys. lets just hope that that'll change for them soon
The artist formally known as Brawler

Ultimate Sinner

Postby FireandRain » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:32 am

It is a shame Jake hasn't been more active, but that is his choice. Remember when Randy Rhoads was with Ozzy? He was looking to get out of the band, move back to CA & give private music lessons. He said touring and all that wasn't him & he wasn't happy. So, had he lived, I'm sure there would be plenty of posts about him in this vein.

If/when he does tour again, I've already told my "Country or Oldies!" music listening husband he has the kids for the night! I'll go see Jake by myself if I need to!

I'm also curious to see how well "Retraced" has done. I've tried on-line, but I can't find it.

Also, how does one get to Jade's space on Myspace? I'd be interested to read, but I cannot figure out how to get there. Thanx!
I'm not suffering from my addiction to Jake E. Lee - I'm enjoying every minute of it!

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:11 am

I hear you, FireandRain, when it comes to a toss-up between the Laurence Welk Orchestra or Buck(tooth) Owens and Jake E. Lee, well . . . "it's in the bag."
That was a very good point you brought-on considering Randy Rhoads, as well. Ooooh, if Randy were alive. (He'd probably be hanging-out with Deansolo, you know . . . beers and grilling on the beach while distinguishing the quantifiable differences between rack-mount effects and floor pedals or debating the acceptable parameters for the level of lower mid-range frequency presence in-tandem with amount versus volume of fuzz, etc., etc., etc. !!!) LOL
And now, I've become curious about what happened to Jade's mother and her mother's relationship with Jake, but that's waaaaay out of the vector of my personal business. However, I'm still not in-the-know, regretfully, about Jakey's parent's, if someone would help me out.

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:10 pm

Hey wait a minute! You make it sound like all I care about is pedals....That's wrong! If Randy Rhoads were alive today and was hanging out with me (I wish!).. we'd probably be discussing the Les Paul versus the 'Super Strat'! :D Besides it's raining here today...I don't grill in the rain. :evil:

Postby Fretman » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:20 pm

Deansolo wrote:Hey wait a minute! You make it sound like all I care about is pedals....That's wrong! If Randy Rhoads were alive today and was hanging out with me (I wish!).. we'd probably be discussing the Les Paul versus the 'Super Strat'! :D Besides it's raining here today...I don't grill in the rain. :evil:

I don't grill in the rain either. :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:18 am

guys .. umbrellas are invented for a reason ;)

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:25 am

Awwww! Fireandrain, you don't have to go by yourself! We'll be there with ya! And, you have my condolences ... I could never be married to a country music fan. I'd have to have someone that had the same musical tastes as me. For sure! You poor, poor girl ... :(

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:27 am

Note to self: don't laugh the next time you see someone flipping burgs, steak, or chicken on the grill whilst balancing an umbrella in the other hand when it's raining, for it just may be MetalHead.

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...