Can I rant fer a sec?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Can I rant fer a sec?

Postby mrmetal » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:36 am

stratattack wrote:first of all there is no phser on the trax at all unless it was taken out when they remastered it which can be done only if it was added post mix,

That is what they normally do in professional studios. Record dry and add the effects later. That way, if they want to change it, they can. If you record with effects and directly to mix, you are screwed if you decide later to change it.

I believe the remaster of BATM is all Jake. It is total speculation to believe anything else.

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:54 pm

Just Bass Drums Edited..........
How could Jake be erased...........never!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby BadSeed » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:08 pm

Have you bought the remastered? It was hacked up from front to back, start to finish. Jakes parts taken out, shit added left and right. It wasnt just the bass and Drums that were re-done.

Listen to Rock and roll rebel, 3 of the 5 solos are gone wand replaced with scratch tracks and or replacement guitar player. There is no denying it.It pissed me off badly to hear what i consider to be Ozzys best cd ruined by them fucking with it in the studio to avoid paying Bob Daisley and Carmine royalites for their performances on the originals.

I wont buy shit from ozzy anymore, it helps his bag lady buy new stuff that she doesnt deserve.

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:33 pm

Buying Ozzy once is bad enough..I bought it for Jake...I couldn't ( now hearing this info) wouldn't buy it again! Admittedly Ozzy Knows How to Choose Excellent guitarists but..I'm not an Ozzy fan!

Postby KEVIN » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:02 am

Sorry, I'm abit lost (new member), which album are you guys referring to? Sorry for my ignorance, I've been living in Bahrain... it's hard to get any decent music over here at all, and if you do find anything it's usually a year or two late!

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:19 am

mrmetal wrote:
stratattack wrote:first of all there is no phser on the trax at all unless it was taken out when they remastered it which can be done only if it was added post mix,

That is what they normally do in professional studios. Record dry and add the effects later. That way, if they want to change it, they can. If you record with effects and directly to mix, you are screwed if you decide later to change it.

I believe the remaster of BATM is all Jake. It is total speculation to believe anything else.

I know this I have a home studio and I am a session musician as well . you also dont have to worry about the sound over powering the guitar like with alot of 80's clapton stuff where he used way too much chorus. the point I was trying to make was it didnt have that same old groove the original didi and I was not just talking about the phaser I was talking about the playing as well it seemed like someone was trying to play like jake ! it didnt sound like jake at all hell i even listened to both versions and you can tell.
The artist formally known as Brawler

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:53 pm

Man, if what Badseed said is true, Ozzy is a real P.O.S!!! So, like, yeah. Boo.

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:27 pm

BadSeed wrote:Have you bought the remastered? It was hacked up from front to back, start to finish. Jakes parts taken out, shit added left and right. It wasnt just the bass and Drums that were re-done.

Listen to Rock and roll rebel, 3 of the 5 solos are gone wand replaced with scratch tracks and or replacement guitar player. There is no denying it.It pissed me off badly to hear what i consider to be Ozzys best cd ruined by them fucking with it in the studio to avoid paying Bob Daisley and Carmine royalites for their performances on the originals.

I wont buy shit from ozzy anymore, it helps his bag lady buy new stuff that she doesnt deserve.

I am so glad to see that I am not the only one who noticed
I rest my case . anything to save a buck ay guys. :evil: it had to be sharrons doing!!!
The artist formally known as Brawler

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby paul » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:14 pm

who cares

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby BadSeed » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:49 am

paul wrote:who cares
Thanks for that imput Paul, way to add to the board , Not!

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:09 am

O! Well, I don't think anyone in here necessarily cares, Paul. Yep. This is the place where nobody cares. That should answer your question, but, you posted that absurd question at about 2:00 in the morning, so, the real question might be . . . Canoe canoe? Ofcourse, that depends on your definition of the word "is." LOLOL

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...