Pink vs. Christina Aguilera

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: Pink vs. Christina Aguilera

Postby Gutterflower » Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:46 pm

Deansolo wrote:Yes, yes, The Wilson sisters....definitely! Everyone knows the Wilson sisters Rock....Rock Icons in IMO!

But that was not the question. The question was: Pink or Christina!

yeah yeah yeah :lol:

Dean, you're always keeping us on track. I hereby christen you THE ENFORCER! (you know I'm just kidding, don't yell!)

okay...24 is coming on soon-see ya

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:13 am

I commented on Nancy Wilson on a diff thread (the one with the Alison vs. Lita question). Ann is awesome and I always envied her voice. But, in my opinion, Christina out-sings her and every other female I've heard. That girl has a set of pipes, now!

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:00 am

Gutterflower wrote:
Deansolo wrote:Yes, yes, The Wilson sisters....definitely! Everyone knows the Wilson sisters Rock....Rock Icons in IMO!

But that was not the question. The question was: Pink or Christina!

yeah yeah yeah :lol:

Dean, you're always keeping us on track. I hereby christen you THE ENFORCER! (you know I'm just kidding, don't yell!)

okay...24 is coming on soon-see ya

yah Nancy Wilson is still a hottie after all these years :lol: man Cameron Crow is a lucky MOFO
The artist formally known as Brawler

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:01 am

No doubt. Nothing against Nancy or Ann. Heart is a band I can listen to all day and not get tired of it, but Christina can sing her ass off. Amazing control and endurance.

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:50 pm

I guess Pink and Christina are both worth a Toss !!!!! :twisted: hehehehe!!!!! :wink:
The artist formally known as Brawler

Killer of Giants

Postby crisguitar » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:56 pm

MetalHead wrote:
harddriver wrote:Its all pink on the inside :wink:

reading that and looking on your avatar is creepy :? 8)

i'l second that

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:58 pm

I like PINK more and the song "Stupid Girl" is right on! I'm glad she's expressing how girls shouldn't fall into traps of being someone else & stop being frivilous & so forth/being always protrayed in a scandalous ways. Be you be "bold" & not stupid! She was on OPRAH about 2wks back & she's quite a outspoken "serious" young woman: she was just tired of woman in the Media eyes being seen in such frivolous brainless way and that's why she wrote "Stupid Girl/I don't want to be a Stupid Girl". Very heavy topic discussion that night on OPRAH in whom is quite a very independent woman through n through! The WILSON Sisters Rock! I like Christina Aguilaria (she's petite but girlfriend can sing), too she has a nice rich voice but I like Pink more she has Soul & gutsy Vocal range that I highly admire. Peace! 8)

Previous

Return to Free for all...