This Doesn't Look Good Folks

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: This Doesn't Look Good Folks

Postby frethead » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:23 am

Dean, dude!!! Please don't believe I was harping on you!!! No way! Besides, you're choice for not grilling in the rain is understandable since you've probably got some major ACID rain to contend with out there. (although, it sounds a little-bit fun, doesn't it?! Hmmm. Window pane rain...) I must admit, I don't grill in the rain normally ( or abnormally), but I do like to walk in the rain. No, I don't "Cry these tears in the rain," either. Anyway. . . I see it like this:
1. Sometimes, there are things that people just shouldn't say. (Jackass)
2. The drive from Las Vegas to Wherever, Oregon isn't so far ( in both directions) that you could expect a National Geographic Film crew to capture the ostentatious moment you hauled your self out of the car and kissed the ground. Yeah, right.
3. Listen to country music (sic) or oldies?
4. If Randy Rhoads were alive.
5. Grilling in the rain.
6. Metalhead doing the "Elephant man" over some jamburgers and hot dogs, in the rain.
A synopsis of the subject material we've covered on this page. Most interesting and very much fun to be captured in an ages old and commonly misunderstood quote. To be or not to be. Ahh, not the question, that is the answer!

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:45 pm

I know "Fretty"! I know it's all just friendly banter...It's all good..:)

No acid rain here! I live more or less at the mid point between San Diego and Los Angeles....Right in the shadow of historic Mission San Luis Rey (Google it), literally, right next door! Beautifull Sunshine...Warm clean air...Gentle rolling hills and a crisp ocean breeze carressing my face.

Paradise! :)

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:04 pm

Fretman wrote:
Deansolo wrote:Hey wait a minute! You make it sound like all I care about is pedals....That's wrong! If Randy Rhoads were alive today and was hanging out with me (I wish!).. we'd probably be discussing the Les Paul versus the 'Super Strat'! :D Besides it's raining here today...I don't grill in the rain. :evil:

I don't grill in the rain either. :wink:

Wussies! I do!

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:19 am

Fretty!!! Whugh, u-huuh-huh-huuuh! I think I've made a friend! That's A-Haaa-Haaa-Haaa-Haaaa-ha!!! Whew-wee!!! That's a good dang . . . I'm, uh, I'll be back in a minute.

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:34 am

I think frethead has Finaly LOST IT!!!! he's done
The artist formally known as Brawler

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Stratmaster90 » Mon May 01, 2006 5:15 pm

I'm from Texas and we grill in hurricanes, floods, tornados.....
Kill it and Grill it! nevermind the weather.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Tue May 02, 2006 7:08 am

Stratmaster90 wrote:I'm from Texas and we grill in hurricanes, floods, tornados.....
Kill it and Grill it! nevermind the weather.

Hmmm...how many people do we have from Texas now? There's four of us from Tennessee, that I know of anyway.

Maybe Jake should just tour Texas and Tennessee! :lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Tue May 02, 2006 7:11 am

No. He has to come to the Louisville, Ky. area, too. Just not this week, though - DERRRRRBY! Actually, he'd win out over the Derby - send him on!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Stratmaster90 » Tue May 02, 2006 7:54 am

YEEEEHAAAWWWW!!!

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Tue May 02, 2006 8:20 am

Aw, c'mon!!! Why would Jake want to go anywhere but Florida? I mean . . . Texas, Kentucky, Florida . . . that's, like, duh. LOL Hey, I just thought of something; I wonder if they say "Doy" instead of or for "Duh" in Australia. Why don't we check it out with our corespondent down under. Rock? This is ground control to Rock. Come in Rock!

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Tue May 02, 2006 8:24 am

Hell I would be happy to see him play a Mall at this point!!!
The artist formally known as Brawler

Postby Gunner » Wed May 03, 2006 4:10 am

Nah, speaking for the NZers (can't speak for the aussies, trust me, they do a fine job speaking about themselves *ducking*) it's "duh" here too........cos we are told that's what it is on all the U.S TV shows we watch, and the TV doesn't lie, now.....does it? *chuckle*

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed May 03, 2006 8:35 pm

This is a heavy Drama thread here and I really don't want to say much for I already spoken my mind (in "many" different Main Topic's) regarding what Musician Jake E. Lee is up to now & why hasn't he done anything new yet. My mind is totally drained discussing this subject and it can get terriblely maddening at times particularly if taken out of contents in a negative way. As I've "sincerely" mentioned often enough I wish the ultmost happiness and best for Jake E. Lee (Williams) and his Family in whom he cherishes & the relateionship between Father and Daughter Jade Williams (I'm not sure if Jade is married or not but I do forever wish Ms. Jade Williams and her daughter Sharon much security, happiness and Blessed growth always) will be rekindled. I don't like gossip and don't fall into such frickleness easily so I really don't know if there is a problem between Father/Dad and Daughter (Jake & Jade) and if so well hopefully in time it will be resolved in a healing/loving way before it's too late. None of us are perfect and I find it rude when other's put heavy judgements on other people (trails & errors) when they themselves have some pretty serious issues themselves. Also, in closing FireandRain asked the link to Jade's homepage which is mentioned w/in her fame Father/Dad Guitarist Musician Jake E. Lee homage page www.myspace.com/jakeelee and his lovely Daughter Jade home page is www.myspace.com/jadewilliamsshorty (I do believe: I taken out that little dash that was in Jade's name. So hopefully now it should come through) like I've mentioned in my "Jake's most cherished Treasures" (His Daughter Jade and Granddaughter Sharon...-their so lovely!) : without a doubt that's Jade and her baby girl Sharon (their smiles - priceless, so beautiful!) but the diologue I truelly feel is not Jade speaking. I know Jade/she's been through alot seeing her Dad Jake E. Lee go through struggleing strifes (and truimphs, too!) in the music industry and with the lost of JAKE's beloved Parents (in the same year!) Shizu & Kenneth Williams really hurted the Williams Family. I'm sure that really has taken on a sadden toll on everyone's Hearts and wishing that these painful loses (Jake's Parents, his sister/Susan and wife Sharon: Jade's beloved Mother and Aunt & Grandparents in whom all are at rest)...-Will be graciously "healed/embraced" by God's hands so that the Jake E. Lee (Williams) Family Jake, Gigi (Jake's ladyflame/girlfriend), Jade (Jake's cherished & lovely daughter) and future generation baby girl toddler Sharon (Jake's cherished 'tweet granddaughter) all can carry on in wonderous/happy Rebel splendor and growth. Peace and God Bless!

PS-Rebel legend Guitarist/Musician Writer Jake E. Lee been present and quite elusive too yet still JAKE is always there: maybe not in the limelight as we all want him to be but his making a promising comeback/and he has alot to do from all the endorsements his involved in and I wish him & his Familly all the best from my Heart. You ROCK, Jake E. Lee and you have a beautiful Family. I know I said I didn't want to say much but I needed to express my feelings and thanks for your patience. Peace!
Last edited by Shadow on Tue May 09, 2006 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu May 04, 2006 9:28 am

Shadow wrote:This is a heavy Drama thread here and I really don't want to say much

I think I speak for some of us when I say, "Shadow, we sure would hate to see how many pages it would take up if you did say much". !!! :lol: (just kidding)

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Thu May 04, 2006 1:47 pm

I'm not even gonna respond to that Shadow :x
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...