here's a topic we all know something about!

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: here's a topic we all know something about!

Postby Doobie » Mon May 29, 2006 3:44 pm

Yum. Sitting here snacking on leftovers from the grad party. I made some killer spinach dip. The recipe is on the back of the Knorr Vegetable Dip Recipe box. Spinach, sour cream, mayo, vegetable dip, green onions and water chestnuts. If you like spinach dip, you're going to love this. It was a HUGE hit. Just make sure you get the spinach squeezed out good and let the dip set overnight if possible (makes it set up better). I've think it tastes best on Wheat Thins or Triscuit crackers.

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Mon May 29, 2006 3:54 pm

That spinach dip DOES sound good-minus the water chestnuts (texture issue!) lol How many guests did you have, Doobie? Congrats to your daughter. :D

For dinner I had a thick juicy steak fresh off the grill (gas, but I prefer charcoal) for dinner.

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Mon May 29, 2006 7:13 pm

frethead wrote:I can be seen attending to the polished, shiny and Stainless Steel, commercial series, Char-Broil, five burner-burner at a nearly daily regularity. So, gas is how I like it. 'fcourse, it makes funnier noise, and CLEANSES THE COLON. LOL
Dude, you want to hear about the Palm Coast Gestapo?!! Don't try telling your friends to park on the edge of the street, and I dare you to wash your car in the driveway. Naw, you can't work on your car, either. Clarification: You can work on your car, just not in the driveway. Don't even think about putting your car anywhere other than on the driveway or in the garage, and all vehicles must be used regularly. Clotheslines? Yeah, right! I've heard of a guy who owns every lot on a short street with a cul-de-sac, and he was cited for parking his boat in front of his house!
Hey, we are "getting" a downtown ( area), though, and they're building it all-at-once! Talk about forest abuse. You can check it out at towncenterpalmcoast.com. Atleast, I believe that to be the correct address.

I hear ya man! I have a condominium and we have all the same bullsh*t rules..They towed one of my cars out of my designated space (we have a garage and a designated space) 'cuz it hadn't moved in a couple of weeks..F**kin' assholes! We're in a huge battle right now to get the inept HOA board of directors recalled and the management co removed at the end of their contract! They spend money like it's their f**king personal checking acct. then raise our dues 20% a year to cover their F**k-ups!

Check this out...HOA dues: $288.00 a month and rising! :x Is that outrageous or what!!!
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon May 29, 2006 7:59 pm

Gutterflower wrote:That spinach dip DOES sound good-minus the water chestnuts (texture issue!) lol How many guests did you have, Doobie? Congrats to your daughter. :D

For dinner I had a thick juicy steak fresh off the grill (gas, but I prefer charcoal) for dinner.

Yea, it's great, Gutterflower. Actually I didn't add the water chestnuts or the green onions due to other food items at "the spread". And, you're right. I think they are only added to bring texture, as we know they have absolutely no taste whatsoever.

Thank for the congrats. I'll tell her. I taped the ceremony but, haven't watched the playback ... mixed emotions there. She's the only child so we're both kinda :lol: then :cry: then :lol: again. :wink:

Previous

Return to Free for all...