Hey Jeff – Please contact me

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Hey Jeff – Please contact me

Postby Chris » Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:57 pm

This is not the forum that I wanted to discuss this in but since my emails go unanswered I guess I have no option. Can you please contact me? I would like to get some more information about the “Williams Family Estate Sale...” that you have been advertising since March 22. Jake has contacted me. He is curious to find out what the deal is here and whom you are in contact with? Can you please email me?
Chris

Killer of Giants

Re: Hey Jeff – Please contact me

Postby MetalHead » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:13 pm

so he does read the site :D
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Postby Chris » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:31 pm

Wouldn't say that since you have to be registered to fart around here these days… :lol:

Postby Fretman » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:59 pm

Perhaps he signs in under a different name? We'll probably never know. :lol:

Chris O'Neil? What's up man? Hope all is well with you.

Killer of Giants

Postby johnthebrucelee » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:41 pm

If you're reading this Jake, I just wanted to let you know that--

I LOVE YOU MAN!!! :D :D :D

Postby Chris » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:54 pm

Hey Fretman, yeah been along time since I've been around here. Jeff's done some cool things. Probably better than the old days… thou, I liked that old layout and “basic” feel I had going – still have the old site running here on my computer here ;) :wink:

I'm not on line as much as I use to be and since I only hear from Jake once or twice a year these days not really worth posting. Jake seems like the same old da OGE as we used to know LOL. If I can get hold of Jeff I’m going to get Jake his details and hopefully he will contact him directly… I heard from Greg (Chaisson) a while back and everything seems cool with him as well. What have you been up to?

Postby Fretman » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:15 pm

Chris wrote:Hey Fretman, yeah been along time since I've been around here. Jeff's done some cool things. Probably better than the old days… thou, I liked that old layout and “basic” feel I had going – still have the old site running here on my computer here ;) :wink:

I'm not on line as much as I use to be and since I only hear from Jake once or twice a year these days not really worth posting. Jake seems like the same old da OGE as we used to know LOL. If I can get hold of Jeff I’m going to get Jake his details and hopefully he will contact him directly… I heard from Greg (Chaisson) a while back and everything seems cool with him as well. What have you been up to?

Haha, I still have a lot of the stuff from your old site saved on my computer...it brings back good memories. I like the layout of this website too. I also remember your Mandy Lion website...is that still up? I haven't checked in quite some time.

Well, at least Jake still contacts you from time to time. It was nice when he used to post every now and then. He's hasn't come on this board yet, but hopefully he will one day. He still has a ton of fans here.

Other than working 10-12 hour days I try to spend time with my family and friends as always. I wish I had something more exciting to tell, but that's about it for now.

It would be great for Greg to come in here and shoot the breeze with us!

Anyway, take care man, and tell Jake we're still here celebrating his music. :twisted:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby BadSeed » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:40 am

What is up Chris!!! Good to hear from ya.

IIRC, he is in touch with Jade.Wish I had more info

Postby skezza » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:29 pm

I hope the Family Estate Sale goes ahead, ive been looking forward to it.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...