http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwf2d7L4YTE
Jake & Ray - interview!
Moderator: skezza
Re: Jake & Ray - interview!
Thank you so much! I have never seen that interview before. I loved that band, still do. I have replaced my CDs at least twice on all three albums, and I still have my vinyl for the first two that I rarely play - just don't want to wear them out!
I hope Red Dragon Cartel won't be delayed too long; cannot wait to hear new music from Jake.
I hope Red Dragon Cartel won't be delayed too long; cannot wait to hear new music from Jake.
Re: Jake & Ray - interview!
nice find!!
- sytharnia
- Killer of Giants

- Posts: 440
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:00 pm
- Location: auckland new zealand
Re: Jake & Ray - interview!
that's pretty cool....but the real gem is click on the badlands concert from chicago (which is very cool anyway....I haven't seen it before) then click on the black sabbath concert with ray.....Awesome hearing/seeing him with sabbath
Re: Jake & Ray - interview!
Nice videos, thanx
Re: Jake & Ray - interview!
Very cool down to Earth chat with the two founders of BADLANDS: Ray Gillen - Vocals (rest in peace) and Jake E. Lee - Guitars. Thanks for sharing Aga-Ta. Looking forward to JAKE E. LEE's Red Dragon Cartel new solid grooves, too. 
-
macheted01
- All Access Member
- Posts: 428
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 10:08 am
- Location: Michigan
Re: Jake & Ray - interview!
Nice Aga-Ta, It would be nice to see someone take the bull by the horns and try to re-release Dag the Giblets on DVD with some bonus stuff such as this and whatever else they could compile. I'm sure they could find some interesting things that are out there, that most are unaware of. Who knows, maybe when Red Dragon Cartel takes off, if it does, it will bring some history of Jake back in the limelight. A lot of less appealing groups re-release things. Not sure who is control of what, but I am sure Ray's family would approve of rekindling some of the Badlands history. If they can make a movie about Anvil, Badlands would surely be worthy.
Re: Jake & Ray - interview!
a really great piece of interview
- i like this style of jake's sense of humor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwf2d7L4YTE
- i like this style of jake's sense of humor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwf2d7L4YTE
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------

